Optus Outage Report in Proserpine, Whitsunday, State of Queensland

No problems detected

If you are having issues, please submit a report below.

SingTel Optus offers landline and mobile communication services to consumers and businesses, including mobile phone, mobile internet, broadband internet and television.

Problems in the last 24 hours in Proserpine, State of Queensland

The chart below shows the number of Optus reports we have received in the last 24 hours from users in Proserpine and surrounding areas. An outage is declared when the number of reports exceeds the baseline, represented by the red line.

Optus Outage Chart in Proserpine, Whitsunday, State of Queensland 12/01/2023 15:35

At the moment, we haven't detected any problems at Optus. Are you experiencing issues or an outage? Leave a message in the comments section!

Most Reported Problems

The following are the most recent problems reported by Optus users through our website.

  1. Internet (43%)

    Internet (43%)

  2. Phone (29%)

    Phone (29%)

  3. Total Blackout (12%)

    Total Blackout (12%)

  4. Wi-fi (8%)

    Wi-fi (8%)

  5. E-mail (7%)

    E-mail (7%)

  6. TV (1%)

    TV (1%)

Community Discussion

Tips? Frustrations? Share them here. Useful comments include a description of the problem, city and postal code.

Beware of "support numbers" or "recovery" accounts that might be posted below. Make sure to report and downvote those comments. Avoid posting your personal information.

Optus Issues Reports

Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media:

  • civilengineer civilengineer (@civilengineer) reported

    @NBN_Australia I appreciate your response, but fixed wireless is my only NBN option, but it is severely limited. My work-around keeps me sane: a small monthly fee for the portable 4G Wi-Fi. I have no faith in an Optus/NBN solution, men on the roof again for no improvement. A **** system.

  • BrownSquirrel BrownSquirrel (@BrownSquirrel) reported

    @VacuousNess @Optus @Telstra Great - not even. Well they did answer me and told me to let them know on here any time I was having trouble! I did tell them to talk to you since it was your tweet!

  • SW0RDIE Mark Saunders (@SW0RDIE) reported

    @BJonGameDayShow @Optus two days without service and one hour on the phone today only to be told it needs a tech expert who will be in touch within the next 24 hours!!! So looking at 3 days without service... Just love their customer in need urgency!!

  • Majuholic0511 にの🇦🇺とのぴすと🍻 (@Majuholic0511) reported

    optus please ffs get ur work done my connection been down since 9am it been almost 9hours

  • emhoji emhoji (@emhoji) reported

    what's worse, optus customer service or commbank customer service

  • airly_cofo Luke Hampshire (@airly_cofo) reported

    @YolandaRedrup I’ve always thought when Optus says 99% coverage across the country it’s obvious the remaining 1% is wherever I am. Pfizer didn’t help with the G’s at all either 😞.

  • SW0RDIE Mark Saunders (@SW0RDIE) reported

    I think @Optus are putting too many resources into selling new iPhones than looking after existing customers with tech issues. No service for 2 days now!!! If your a new customer looking at getting a new iPhone beware of @Optus lack of after sales care. #shocking

  • TheJonnyLee1 TheJonnyLee (@TheJonnyLee1) reported

    @Optus Far too expensive and a risk - particularly for something that has always had problems- historically.

  • Sky_Kingz Sky King (@Sky_Kingz) reported

    @Optus This phone has very bad battery life.

  • propertyofKJ KJ 🥺🏳️‍🌈 #lesfic (@propertyofKJ) reported

    @SezClom They've been such arses and I'm sick to death of all the crap. Optus seems logical.